Terms and Conditions
Macpro Appliances Services accepts Cash, E wallet and EFT. Payment is due at time of initial visit.
LATE PAYMENTS: Payment is due at time of service. If your account becomes past due the following actions will be taken:
14 days past due: R200.00 late fee will be accessed per invoice.
Repaired products not paid within 30 days will be sold to cover expenses
Once the repair is complete, the customer will be asked to review and test the appliance. The customer will sign Macpro Appliances Services invoice when repair on the appliance is completed. This shows the customer has examined and approved of the work done. Payment of services in full will also indicate the customer has reviewed and tested the appliance and the service is completed to their satisfaction. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED ON COMPLETED REPAIRS OR ON GOING REPAIRS.
Estimates will be valid for 7 days. The customer is responsible for reviewing the estimate with the technician. Payment of parts and/or labor indicates approval and complete agreement by the customer to have Macpro Appliances Services, repair the appliance at the price quoted on the estimate.
Service Call Fee /Call Out Fee:
If the unit is found to be uneconomical to repair or customer does not wish to proceed with the service, a service call fee will be charged. The service call fee will cover the initial examination, diagnosis, and written estimate of repair with parts and labor. The service call fee will be charged as follows: R400.00 for all units. service call-out fee is non-refundable.
- 1. You will permit us to carry out an inspection and thereafter to undertake the repair according to our agreement.
- 2. You will remove the appliance to allow us to commence the diagnostic and/or repair or we will do so in which case we will not be liable for any damages that may be done whilst the appliance is removed or being removed or refitted.
- 1. We will carry out a diagnostic to establish any fault with the appliance and we will rectify it within the agreed cost.
- 2. If after our inspection any parts (materials) and/or any extra works are required a verbal quotation will be provided to you either onsite or over the phone and we will only proceed once we have your verbal acceptance. If you request a written quote, this can be provided but will incur an administration charge of R100.00.
- 1. All parts fitted on repairs by Macpro Appliances Services are guaranteed for up to 3 months (dependent on the guarantee offered by the manufacturer) and should the part fail during this period no charge will be made for either the part or call out and Labour.
- 2. Macpro Appliances Services exclude itself from any liability for missed or rescheduling of appointments, delays due to wrong parts being sent, error in diagnosis, loss of food, loss of earnings and sub-sequential damage. Time is not of essence in any contract.
Appointment Cancellations MUST be received by e-mail or by telephone at least 24 hours in advance of appointment date.If the machine/appliance fails during the guarantee period and it is found to be a different fault then a charge will be made for Labour and any parts used.
- Unless otherwise advised, we guarantee our work for up to 3 months or the period for which the manufacturer guarantees the parts.
- The guarantee only covers any parts/items fitted and/or repaired. We will NOT be responsible for any other fault that may occur due to normal “wear and tear”, misuse or accidental damage e.g. blockages, foreign bodies in the appliance, broken plastic handles, doors, glasses or scratches/dents on the appliance etc.
- We do NOT cover food loss or spoilage in respect of refrigeration products.
- We will NOT fit any parts not supplied by us or our ‘Service Partners’ as we are unable to then offer a guarantee.
Entire Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions set out the entire agreement and understanding between you and Macpro Appliances Services Limited
We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time, without giving notice to you.